Men's Hair Loss: The Norwood Scale

Posted by Rob Beale on Tue, Dec 16, 2008 @ 03:01 PM

The following from The American Hair Loss Association, is the norwood scale, the best way to determine your hair loss pattern and to be able to communicate via email or telephone to a hair loss specialist. 

Tags: the norwood scale, gaunitz, androgenetic alopecia, Hair Loss