Now that fall is here, below are a few tips on how to maintain a healthy scalp to prevent excessive shedding from occurring...
Healthy Lifestyle for Hair Loss Control
A strong diet will help you maintain the "inner ecology" your body needs to function properly and to eliminate hair loss and promote hair growth. To avoid any kind of nutritional deficiency, you should include a variety of vegetables in your diet so that you get your daily dose of essential hair vitamins and minerals.
A regular workout regime also helps you control hair fall if the cause is associated with poor blood circulation. Exercising stimulates blood circulation that helps in strengthening hair roots resulting in less hair loss. Exercising also secretes some hormones that help you relieve stress that in turn helps in less hair shedding.
Apart from this, avoid late night parties and try to stay away from alcohol. It would reduce the amount of toxins in the body and give adequate rest to the body including your hair and scalp.
Products for Hair Loss Control
If the root cause of excessive hair loss is some diseases such as thyroid imbalance or psoriasis, you should consult a hair growth specialist or doctor and follow the recommended hair loss treatment. Even in case of hereditary and biological factors, there are topical formulas and herbal hair growth supplements that can come to your rescue.
Hair Fall Treatment Tips
Given below are some of the habits that you must inculcate in your everyday routine that helps you control the hair fall and acts as an effective hair fall treatment for women.
- Do not tie your hair very tightly as it causes hair pull that results in hair breakage.
- Do not wash your hair with extremely hot water as it weakens the hair bonds resulting in hair loss. Use warm or cold water to wash hair.
- Do not comb hair vigorously as it can damage follicles. Use a comb with soft bristles.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals on hair. Go for mild, soft, and natural hair products.
- Avoid overuse of hair straighteners, perming lotions, irons, curlers, etc. Also avoid using metal and sharp hair accessories, instead go for wooden accessories.
- Maintain hygiene when it comes to hair. Keep your combs, brushes, and accessories clean and avoid sharing them with anybody to prevent infections.
With these few handy tips on hair fall treatment, I am sure you will be benefited and will get back that bounce of dark, thick hair.